Reading Time: 2 Min
Last Updated on July 15, 2022 by John Orizu
Raphinha transfer news is one of the just concluded transfer deal in this summer transfer window. Raphinha a Brazilian international player is set to join Chelsea after they sealed a deal worth more than £55 million with the Leeds United winger. Raphinha transfer news came after his best season in Leeds United saw him scoring 11 Premier League goals in 36 games in the 2021/22 season. Raphinha is one of Brazil’s talented players, with an impressive career.
According to CBS Sports transfer insider Fabrizio Romano. Chealsea has sealed a deal worth more than £55 million with Leeds United, with the deal pending personal terms between the player and Chelsea. Raphinha who was a highly sought- after target for many clubs like Barcelona and Arsenal is set to join Chealsea. Raphinha transfer to Chealsea came after Barcelona and Arsenal couldn’t meet Leeds United asking price for the Brazilian international winger.
Raphinha has scored a total of 17 Premier League goals and 12 assists for Leeds United in the last two seasons, after his arrival from Stade Rennais in 2019 and he is set to leave. After Chelsea has officially signed Raphinha, the 25 years old Brazilian attacking midfielder is now set to join Chealsea in the summer.
IS RAPHINHA GOING TO CHELSEA?
Raphinha transfer news has got many people talking about the 25 years Brazilian international player, who is set to join Chelsea for a transfer record fee of £55 million according to Fabrizio Romano. This is coming after many football fans are asking the question is Raphinha going to chelsea. Yes, the Brazilian has agreed a deal with Chelsea as confirmed by Fabrizio Romano and is set to join The Blues this summer.
This is coming after Barcelona who showed interest in signing the Brazilian attacking midfielder couldn’t sign him after their £35 million offer was rejected by Leeds United. Arsenal also showed interest in signing Raphinha but their offer was also rejected by Leeds United. With the swift speed Chelsea and Leed United came to an agreement of a transfer record fee of £55 million for the Brazilian attacking midfielder.
WHO IS THE LATEST SIGNING IN ARSENAL?
Who is the latest signing in Arsenal has been a question many Arsenal fans have be asking after Raphinha transfer news to Chelsea was confirmed. Mikel Arteta Arsenal coach is preparing for another busy summer after he has already added three players to the team. The latest signing in Arsenal is Goalkeeper Matt Turner whose arrival was announced on Monday.
Though the likes of Gabriel Jesus, Raphinha, and Lisandro Martinez have been linked to a move to Arsenal. With Arsenal missing to sign Raphinha to Chelsea after Raphinha latest move to Chelsea has been confirmed. Arsenal are determined to bring in Gabriel Jesus, and Lisandro Martinez before the transfer window closes.
WHAT ARE THE LATEST TRANSFER IN FOOTBALL?
With the Summer Transfer Window which was opened on June 10 and is expected to close on August 31. Many football fans want to know, what are the latest transfer in football. With many transfer in football already taken place many football fans want to follow the latest transfer news.
Here are some of the already done deals in the summer transfer window with there fees, some fees include potential add-ons.
- Takumi Minamino transfer from Liverpool to Monaco a transfer fee of £15.5 million.
- Matt Turner transfer from New England Revolution to Arsenal for an Undisclosed amount.
- Alphonse Areola transfer from Paris Saint-Germain to West Ham for a transfer fee of £10.5 million.
- Fernandinho transfer from Manchester City to Athletico Paranaense on Free transfer.
- Taiwo Awoniyi transfer from Union Berlin to Nothingham Forest for a transfer fee of £17.5 million.
- Sadio Mane transfer from Liverpool to Bayern Munich for a transfer fee of £35 million.
- Erling Haaland transfer from Borussia Dortmund to Manchester City at a transfer fee of £51 million.
- Dawin Nunez transfer from Benefica to Liverpool at a transfer fee of £85 million.
- Fabio Vieira transfer from Porto to Arsenal for a transfer fee of £34 million.
- Nick Pope transfer from Burnley to Newcastle for a transfer fee of £10 million.
There are a lot of transfers going on in this year summer transfer window and we hope that this transfer will contribute alot to the respective football clubs involved.